Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 9 - My Movie Star Good Looks - lol :)


First of All - I accidentally numbered two posts day 5 so instead of being day 8, this is day 9. Anyway ...Today is perhaps the easiest post ever.

I was having lunch at Betty's sandwiches in Uncle Harry's Baglery when the girl behind the counter said, "You look like a movie star."

I was like, "Wow, really?"

She said,"Yeah, every time you come in here I think you look like a movie star."

At this point I am thinking to myself that this girl might be nuts but since the conversation was clearly going my way I thought, what the heck.

She continued, "You know that girl from He's Just Not That Into You? The one with the brown hair. You look a lot like her."

Yay! I knew who she was talking about and it wasn't Kathy Bates! I was stunned and promptly issued a barrage of thank yous. I told her that she had absolutely made my day - and she had.

I do not presume to think I look like this chick, who I have now identified as Gennifer Goodwin, but I was so extremely flattered that in the midst of my feeling kinda fat and kinda old the sandwich girl thought I resembled someone cute.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! That hot girl looks just like my wife! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys do resemble each other! If her eyes were brown, you would be twins! =)

    ReplyDelete