Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 10 - Spending Time with Friends



Tonight I was a bachelorette again! Mark was at a wedding, Jack is in the mountains with my mom, and my mother-in-law agreed to keep Merrill overnight. What to do with a free evening?Clean the house, do laundry, work on piles of stuff that keep growing bigger and bigger? These would have all been brilliant ideas that would have made me miserable! So, no.


I had the great pleasure of seeing an old friend. Wait, did I say friend? I thought I didn't see friends anymore? Hooray! It's true - I still have friends! Good friendships are those that can lay somewhat dormant for awhile but pick back up where you have left off like no time has passed. It is so nice to be in the presence of someone who you really, really like but have not seen in a long time.



Here is a picture of Jennifer and Brandon's dogs Lily and Daisy. They are super-sweet but they make Kona look like she is on valium.




2 comments: